Visit Live Project
E-commerce with a cause only deserves a website with an umph. eSEED made sure to provide the good people at Fair Trade Egypt with the most versatile, hand-made, artifacty website out there.
My organization was looking for web developers to do what seemed impossible at the moment and make us a private e-commerce site. It seemed impossible at that time because we had work for 3 years with 4 different developers companies to make it happen and we couldn’t. Coming across eSEED through word of mouth on the internet, gave me just a hint that they must know what they are doing. I contacted them and right away we got started. eSEED managed to finish the site exactly how we wanted[…]. The whole team was very prompt in responses, in communication, in understanding our mission and translating it into the beautiful design and functionality our site possesses. I would say the best thing about working with eSEED is that they are very organized (which is heavenly for OCD people like me), they know what they are doing, they are communicative, clear and they get the job done! Thankfully, we will continue working with them in further developing our site and I did and still do recommend them[…].
Gigi Ibrahim, Fair Trade Egypt
Some of the services with the website include:
- Fully responsive WordPress website implementation
- Search Engine Optimization Services
- Admin User Guide PDF
- Dynamic Contact Forms
- Advanced image gallery with watermarking capabilities
- YouTube thumbnail gallery
- E-commerce and product management capabilities
- Artisan management with location management and interactive mapping
- Private shopping experience for wholesalers
- Social Media integration and web page optimization