- AJAX interaction: page does not refresh every time user answers a question
- Fill form with Facebook or Google+: user can fill the personal details form with a click of a button
- If the user ends their survey early and opens the website later, it remembers the last question they answered and allows them to continue
- All data is stored on shareable, easily accessible and friendly Google Sheet with a backup on the server
- Website is fully responsive until mobile view as well as touch friendly
We needed to create an appealing way to collect people’s opinions about how should an Egyptian Charter for Patients’ Rights look like. We had no idea how to do it! eSEED immediately grasped what we wanted and managed to deliver us something that works, that looks great and that exceeded our expectations. They kept us involved in each milestone, taking our feedback at every step making the process super-efficient and easy. I recommend them for accuracy, efficiency and style.
Ayman Sabae, Patient’s Rights Charter – وثيقة حقوق المريض