|| Web Designer
||Competitive and undisclosed
||eSEED Office, Saad Zaghloul st. from Kasr El Einy st. – Garden City (1 minute from Saad Zaghloul metro station)
||Not required. Preferred Bsc. in Applied Arts or related discipline
||Mahmoud W. Sabae, Managing Director
|Type of Contract
- Create concepts, design and script pages for eSEED websites and web applications
- Design interfaces for eSEED mobile apps
- Design logos and branding concepts for eSEED clients
- Design print media (flyers, leaflets, business cards, posters, banners… etc) for eSEED clients
|Key Performance Indicators
- Graphic design quality and taste
- Ability to make client’s imagination come to life and understanding their requirements
- Constant reporting and follow up
- Quality and efficiency of code
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Working in a dynamic company with ventures in various software fields.
- High level of collaboration with eSEED developers.
- Working on diverse projects in different areas.
- Getting to know the market requirements due to different client levels and requests.
- Multitasking and handling different projects at the same time.
- Professionalism in meeting deadlines
- Strong time management capabilities
- Effective communication
- Adobe Photoshop
- Responsive designing
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Familiarity with front end development
- User Interface Design
- Submit your application (Portfolio and CV are a Must)
- The rest is up to us!
- Days off: Friday & Saturday + official holidays
- Working hours: 8 hours per day: 9-10 AM to 5-6 PM