|| Junior Graphic & Web Designer
||Competitive and undisclosed
||eSEED Office, Saad Zaghloul st. from Kasr El Einy st. – Garden City
||Not required. Preferred Bsc. in Applied Arts or related discipline
||Mahmoud W. Sabae, Managing Director
|Type of Contract
||Full Time preferred, Part Time is an option.
||Graphic and Web Design
- Create concepts, design and script pages for eSEED clients
- Design and script pages for cyberkora.com and other partner websites
- Design logos and branding concepts for eSEED clients
- Design print media (flyers, leaflets, business cards, posters, banners… etc) for eSEED clients
|Key Performance Indicators
- Graphic quality and good taste of different color palettes
- Ability to make client’s imagination come to life and understanding their requirements
- Total task complexity completed per day
- Constant reporting and follow up
- Quality and efficiency of code
- Working in a dynamic company with ventures in various software fields.
- High level of collaboration with eSEED developers.
- Working on diverse projects in different areas.
- Getting to know the market requirements due to different client levels and requests.
- Multitasking and handling different projects.
- Professionalism in meeting deadlines
- Strong time management capabilities
- Effective communication
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Familiarity with front end development
- Submit your application (Portfolio and CV are a Must)
- If you pass the application filtering, you will be invited for an Interview in the eSEED office
- The hired applicant will start orientation right after to start working with us
- Days off: Friday & Saturday + official holidays
- Working hours: 8 hours per day: 9 AM to 5 PM